10/32 Tod Street,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4452821
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WHAT A LOCATION!
- INSPECTION TIMES- To inspect this property please click the "Request an Inspection Time" Or "Book an Inspection" button below. You will be notified of future inspections times and updates.
-ONLY TENANT OPTIONS APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
This light and airy upstairs apartment has been tastefully updated with a neutral decor and is perfectly located opposite a reserve within walking distance to the gorgeous beach, Holdfast Marina and Jetty Road shopping, cafes, restaurants and transport.
Situated in a quiet group, there is a generous open plan living and dining area featuring large windows that allow the natural light to stream through and a stylish kitchen including stainless steel appliances.
There are 2 good size bedrooms, both with built in robes + storage room/study and separate laundry with heaps of storage.
Extras include reverse cycle split system air conditioning and heating gas and an undercover carport.
12 month lease
SORRY NO PETS
Water use and supply charges apply to the tenant
For further information please contact:
LJ Hooker Flinders Park
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/32 Tod Street, Glenelg North, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenelg North.