10/32-36 Premier Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th April 2020
Rent ID: 3824987
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Inspections Available - Quality Apartment in Fantastic Location
This superb apartment is full of features, with custom designer interiors, abundant natural light, convenient location and a stunning layout. Instantly appealing for a couple or an emerging family who are seeking easy living in a fantastic lifestyle location. One of 18 units in a secure complex.
Situated moments to Kogarah CBD, close to St George public & private hospitals , approx 300m walking distance to Kogarah Town Center & Kogarah train station. Do not miss out on this opportunity!
* Spacious open plan living and separate dining area with quality finishes
* Large sunny south facing balcony great for entertaining access from living and main bedroom
* Ultra-modern kitchen features gas cooking, European appliances and spacious Ceasar stone bench tops allowing loads of space for casual dining.
* Two generous great size bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite & access to balcony
* Spacious full bathroom tiled throughout, separate bath & shower + internal laundry
* Air conditioning, lift access, common rooftop terrace, secure basement car space & storage cage.
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
**To inspect this property you MUST register. To register hit the book inspection button or submit an enquiry for available times. If you do not book we cannot guarantee the inspection**
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Kogarah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 10/32-36 Premier Street, Kogarah today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how