10/29 Glen Street,
Salisbury East, SA 5109
$980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4229497
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat 2 Bedroom townhouse.
This neat townhouse has two bedrooms, a main bathroom, large lounge room with gas heater , separate laundry and modern kitchen downstairs. Small rear yard out the back with a garden shed. The property also comprises of a carport to park one car.
This property is located conveniently near schools, transport and shops.
Sorry No Pets Allowed
Please contact agent for further details:
Emma on 0450 903 524
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury East
Lifestyle in Salisbury East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Salisbury East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10/29 Glen Street, Salisbury East.