10/28-34 Stirling Highway,
Nedlands, WA 6009
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3573924
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location is everything! REDUCED PRICE
This first floor apartment is right on the doorstep of public transport providing great access to UWA, hospitals, shops, cinema, restaurants and loads more.
This gorgeous first floor townhouse is surprisingly spacious inside - with open plan living areas and good size bedrooms.
Would suit professional couple or university students.
Partially furnished including washing machine, dryer, fridge,dishwasher, some book shelves, TV cabinet, office chair and storage cupboards,- you can move in straight away and get set for summer! * PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT FULLY FURNISHED AND ONLY INCLUDES THE ABOVE.
* 2 good size bedrooms both with robes, ceiling fans and stylish shutters to the windows
* 1 undercover car bay
* Large Bathroom with shower recess, vanity and WC
* Balcony with sunny green outlook
* Security screens to the windows, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Light sunny kitchen with dual sink, electric oven and hot plates plus dishwasher (fridge optional to be included)
* Built in shelving + ample storage
* Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer (optional to be included). Further items may be left if required
In the catchment of Nedlands Primary School.
Small pets considered
6 or 12 months plus lease
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nedlands
Lifestyle in Nedlands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 10/28-34 Stirling Highway, Nedlands is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how