$400 per week with 1 week free rent
10/27 Morton Street,
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4260045
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Superb Location, Spacious Sun Drenched Interiors
Convenient position, this extremely spacious sun drenched residence has carpet throughout. The modern kitchen overlooks a leafy garden. A short walk to Crows Nest village shops or stroll to Wollstonecraft train station.
- One double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking
- Spacious combined living and dining with carpet floors
- Living opens to sun-drenched weekend balcony
- Single secure parking within complex
- Shared laundry facilities within building
- Brilliant location, walk to quaint weekend cafes
- Minutes to North Sydney CBD and train
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollstonecraft
Lifestyle in Wollstonecraft
Picture yourself living at 10/27 Morton Street, Wollstonecraft. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.