10/27 Ewart Street,
Malvern, VIC 3144
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4108576
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Highly sought after location, secure & convenient
Beautifully renovated throughout.
- Private block of only 12 apartments.
- Sizable bedroom with built-in-robes.
- Bright open plan living & dining.
- Separate kitchen gas stove top & dishwasher.
- Central bathroom.
- Entrance hallway, ample storage.
- Internal laundry facilities.
- Car space.
Perfectly positioned close to Penpraze Park, Malvern Station, Glenferrie Road shopping, vibrant Claremont Street cafes & restaurants, Caulfield Race Course, Malvern Primary School, Manash University Caulfield campus, parklands & the Melbourne CBD.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern
Lifestyle in Malvern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Malvern? 10/27 Ewart Street, Malvern could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.