10/24 Scott Street,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$2,190 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4167291
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Slice of perfection
Don't let the exterior deceive you, this huge one bedroom apartment is a gem!
- Sleek, modern interiors
- Wide hallway leading to a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen and sun kissed balcony
- Bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Dining area and generous living area
- Double bedroom with built in robes
- Bathroom with laundry facilities
- Floating timber floors throughout and natural light in every room
One of just twelve in the block and well-maintained, there is allocated off street parking for one car, with proximity to Tennyson St shops, Ormond Rd cafes, Elsternwick Park, Brighton Rd trams and the fabulous Elwood foreshore ensuring the lifestyle you have always dreamed of is now within easy reach.
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 10/24 Scott Street, Elwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.