10/22 Neil Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1124502
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEXT TO STOCKLAND MALL!
No car, no problem. Prime location next to Stockland Mall, Holdroyd Gardens, and Merrylands Station, this well presented two bedroom apartment is ideal to call home.
1 WEEK FREE RENT
+ 2 bedrooms, generous main with built-in robe
+ Wooden floor boards throughout
+ Internal laundry
+ Well kept bathroom with bathtub
+ Well maintained kitchen with electric appliances
+ Spacious balcony off generous lounge room
+ Single lock-up garage
+ Minutes walk to Stockland Mall and Station
Located close to:
+ 200m - Stockland Merrylands
+ 450m - Merrylands Station
+ 400m - Holroyd Gardens
WANT TO INSPECT? Register by following steps below.
1. If on realestate.com.au or starrpartners.com.au
click on the `BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME or INSPECT ' button
2. If you are on the realestate.com.au
or domain.com.au website click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow steps
3. If you register and no inspection times are available you will be sent an SMS of future inspection times
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any changes, cancellations or future inspection times.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate"
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 10/22 Neil Street, Merrylands is unfurnished and available to rent.