10/21 Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$3,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3606735
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rare 158sqm Four Bedroom Penthouse with Tandem Parking
Situated on the top floor and facing due north, quietly position at the rear in a small block of 5, this beautifully presented four bedroom apartment offers exceptional size throughout. Low maintenance.
- Sophisticated design and quality finishes throughout
- Inviting, light filled living & dining area flows to the choice of two balconies
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and butler pantry/study
- Large bedrooms that comfortably fit queen size beds
- Spacious master with ensuite and balcony
- Renovated full bathroom with bath
- Ducted and zoned A/C, bamboo timber flooring, window shutters & intercom
- Internal laundry, ample storage right throughout apartment
- No common walls
- Include tandem parking
- Enclosed common garden
Conveniently located to Gladesville Shopping Village, waterfront parkland, restaurants, cafes and transport services.
Feel free to contact our team to coordinate an inspection of this property.
To ensure the fastest response, application forms may be downloaded by visiting www.rent360sydney.com.au/applications/. We recommend it to be printed, filled out and given to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
*Important* Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gladesville? 10/21 Wharf Road, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how