10/2 Limpet Crescent,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4276470
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This brick duplex home in the South Hedland Court complex is secure and private, perfect for a family and/or couple. This 3x1 home has built in wardrobes and floating boards in all bedrooms. The master bedroom features a semi-ensuite with a bathtub, perfect for relaxing in after a hard days at work and/or play time with kids. The kitchen and living room is open plan, with new carpet in to the living area.
The property is located only a stones throw from Baler Primary School.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom + semi en-suite
- Split system aircon throughout
- Store room
- Built in robes
- Carport with extra room for vehicles
- Rear entertainment area
Contact our office to arrange a viewing which start as of the 11/2/21 on 08 9173 5555.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Picture yourself living at 10/2 Limpet Crescent, South Hedland. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard.