10/2 Landenburg Place,
Greenwich, NSW 2065
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4234570
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Panoramic water views from modern apartment
Enjoying stunning water views, this entrance level apartment basks in sunlight and reveals freshly rejuvenated interiors for low maintenance living. Its quiet cul-de-sac position is within walking distance of Greenwich Wharf and close to local shops and schools.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including new cooktop
- Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with full bath and overhead shower with new hot water system
- New York style internal laundry
- Covered balcony with sensational views
- Open plan living and dining areas with brand new air conditioner
- Includes a single car space on title
- Set in a well maintained complex on entry level (no stairs)
- Convenient to public transport, CBD and Greenwich baths
- Short Cut to Wollstonecraft Train station is easily accessed
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenwich
Lifestyle in Greenwich
Walk to everything from 10/2 Landenburg Place, Greenwich. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.