10/2-4 Haynes Street,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4324738
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TICKS ALL THE BOXES!!!
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW AT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU, IT'S EASY **
To book an inspection on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION button and we will respond with a link to inspection times. You must REGISTER on the inspection time to view property.
Located in a key pocket of the bustling Penrith CBD, you will find direct access to Penrith's train station, quality bus routes, an abundance of shopping outlets and dining options and education facilities for all levels, including University and TAFE. This two-bedroom unit has recently been updated with fresh paint, new carpet and vertical blinds, this is definitely a must to inspect!
* Two well sized bedrooms located at the rear of the unit, one with built in robe
* Combined bathroom, laundry. Including a bathtub and dryer
* Updated kitchen with plenty of storage
* Versatile living room with sliding door to balcony
* Single car spot in garage
* Brand new vertical blinds, new carpet and freshly painted throughout
* Negotiable lease term
* Pets on application
* Available date may change without notice
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Penrith? 10/2-4 Haynes Street, Penrith could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.