10/2-4 Boronia Street,
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4469123
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom is a sought after area
Please note, due to the ongoing NSW COVID-19 restrictions, Di Jones Real Estate has temporarily suspended open for inspections at our rental properties.
These properties are still available to be inspected, by private appointment only. Please contact the leasing agent to arrange a viewing.
Bright and private first floor apartment in security building with over sized proportions throughout. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac position and easy walking distance to Wollstonecraft or St Leonards train stations and Newlands Park. Tucked in a no through road, its easy steps to the rail, a choice of parks, buses and Crows Nest shopping and cafe precinct.
- Brand new hard floorings in kitchen and living areas
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living with separate dining area flowing to balcony
- Huge main bedroom with en suite, built ins and leafy outlook
- Double size 2nd bedroom with built ins
- Full main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal access to lock up garage
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security complex
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollstonecraft
Lifestyle in Wollstonecraft
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Wollstonecraft could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 10/2-4 Boronia Street, Wollstonecraft today!