10/19 Meadow Crescent,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4233072
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient 2 bedroom close to amenities
- This well presented 2 bedroom north facing unit is situated on the first floor
- The combined lounge and dining has a reverse cycle air conditioner and opens to a balcony.
- Renovated Kitchen with electric cooker and dishwasher
- well positioned apartment offers an ultra-convenient lifestyle
- Renovated bathroom has shower over bath and space for a front loader washing machine.
- positioned close to trains, ferries and riverside parks
- Peaceful rear position with car space in safe area
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 10/19 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced and dishwasher.