520 PW + 1 WEEK FREE RENT!
10/18 Wolseley Street,
Drummoyne, NSW 2047
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2843746
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 6TH JUNE TBA
Spacious two bedroom unit located in a quiet, waterfront security block, just a short drive to Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre.
- Updated kitchen with ample storage space
- Oversized, combined lounge and dining area opening onto the balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with walk in robe, second with access to balcony
- Updated bathroom with separate bath, shower and w/c
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony with access to the waterfront pool, bbq area and jetty
- 1x Secure car space
Available date: 21/04/2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website or call agent for a private inspection on 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Drummoyne
Lifestyle in Drummoyne
Walk to everything from 10/18 Wolseley Street, Drummoyne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how