10/18 Ross Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4883170
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well-presented one-bedroom unit is situated in a boutique security block in the heart of Gladesville only moments away from Gladesville Village shops, a variety of well-known restaurants, water view parks, and public transport to CBD, Top Ryde City, Macquarie, Parramatta and Chatswood.
- Freshly painted and brand new carpet throughout
- Spacious lounge and dining leading to good sized balcony
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking
- Bright and airy bedroom with built-in
- Updated bathroom with combined shower and bathtub
- Internal laundry facilities
- Lock up garage
*Entrance from Blair Street
Available date: 02/07/2022
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: NO
Viewings as per open times on websites
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Want to live in Gladesville? 10/18 Ross Street, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.