10/18 Glena Street,
Fairfield, QUEENSLAND 4103
Rent ID: 3589392
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FAIRFIELD ~ DUTTON PARK. Furnished. Near CITY location... Walk to local Shops and transport nearby...
LOVELY light-filled UNIT with LARGE DECK in RIVERSIDE suburb.
ONLY MINUTES to City, West End, SOUTHBANK, Qld University, Annerley, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater hospital.
Bus Number 196 fast BUS SERVICE to CITY (buses every 15 minutes), via West End, Southbank. Train stop is 5 minutes walk.
Near Fairfield Gardens SHOPPING CENTRE with Post Office, Coles, ALDI, restaurants and specialty shops 5 minute walk away.
* Washing MACHINE
* LARGE BALCONY
* MODERN kitchen with pantry, FRIG, dishwasher.
* AIR-CONDITIONED in main areas.
* FANS in both bedrooms
* Lots of CUPBOARDS and plenty of built-in WARDROBES
* Insect/security SCREENS
* COOL cream ceramic TILES throughout
For further information, please select the contact Agent tab and the owner will be in contact with you.
Smoking ok outside on balcony...
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 10/18 Glena Street, Fairfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how