10/16 Leichhardt Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3664536
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Desirable Glebe Point Living with 2 carspaces
Set in the tranquil Glebe Point only a short walk to lush Harbourfront parkland, foreshore walk and new Blackwattle cafe.
- Recently painted throughout
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan living
- Great balcony with leafy outlook.
- Large galley style kitchen with dishwasher,
- Internal laundry
- Bonus 2 lock up garage spaces.
Sorry strictly no pets permitted.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 10/16 Leichhardt Street, Glebe is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how