$650 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
10/14 Brigalow Street,
Paddington, QLD 4064
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4726271
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tri-Level Townhouse In Stylish Paddington!
Welcome to 10/14 Brigalow Street in Paddington! Grand proportions and a contemporary update offer the best of metropolitan living in a prestigious, highly sought-after location. Quietly perched in an elevated position in the beautiful hills of Paddington, this three level townhouse is sure to impress you. A perfect inner-city base, this light-filled home has everything you need for relaxed, low-maintenance city-fringe living. The fluid and adaptable layout offers plenty of room to live, work, and socialise, and is the ideal space to spend a quiet evening with the family or to entertain friends in style. The central kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, sleek cabinetry, plenty of preparation space, and is an enjoyable space to create your culinary delights. The living and dining offers a brilliant flow, with modern touches throughout the property. Effortlessly opening from the living area is the peaceful and private alfresco, where you can enjoy your morning coffee and bask in the sunshine, and make the most of the evening breezes or take a few more steps to access the in-ground complex pool. This townhouse is well appointed throughout creating a spectacular lifestyle residence in the heart of one of this city's lifestyle hotspots and just a short walk to the local Rosalie precinct or the Latrobe Terrace dining scene!
Features of 10/14 Brigalow Street include:
- Private position, Townhouse spread over three levels
- Two spacious bathrooms with built in wardrobes, air-conditioning
- Generously-sized main bedroom with modern ensuite
- Second bathroom with bath over shower and separate toilet
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
- Modernised kitchen with dishwasher, electric cook-top, laundry nook
- Multiple balconies
- Private paved courtyard with wrap around garden
- Huge double remote garage with large storage area
- Swimming pool, BBQ area and visitor parking within in complex
- Direct access to a private walkway to Latrobe Terrace
- Additional storage space under the stairs
- Walk to cafes, restaurants, bars and public transport
The property is nestled in a quiet family friendly locale within easy walking distance to cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants in Bardon, Paddington and Rosalie Village, as well as chic boutiques, galleries and grocers. You are within Milton State School catchment, nearby to transport and only minutes to the CBD.
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING? Copy the below link into your browser or scan the QR code in our photo slide to visit our applications portal. Find the property you would like to apply for, and send through your application! We can process applications prior to your inspection, so no need to wait until after viewing!
When logging in to submit your application, put your email address in and you will be EMAILED a pin. This will be emailed to you every time you log into 2Apply it is a security step to ensure your account and personal information cannot be accessed by anyone else.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Paddington includes courtyard, deck, and balcony. Apply to rent 10/14 Brigalow Street, Paddington today!