10/14-16 Minter Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4234193
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Sun-Soaked Unit!
This wonderful 2 bedroom unit hosts many features from comfort to convenience. Located across from Canterbury Public School and Canterbury Girls High.
- Two Bedrooms
- Built In Wardrobe
- Carpet Throughout
- Tiled Dining
- Balcony Off Lounge Room
- Internal Laundry
Please register for inspections by using the Book An Inspection or Get In Touch buttons located on the website advert. Alternatively, you can contact our office on 8753 2300 / email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/14-16 Minter Street, Canterbury, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Canterbury.