10/13 Riverview Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4709815
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 22ND JANUARY 11.15-11.30AM
This conveniently located apartment is close to West Ryde train station, as well Top Ryde City, Macquarie University, and Parramatta. Only a short stroll to schools and parks, and surrounded by an abundance of restaurants cafes, and shops
- Near new carpet and freshly painted throughout
- Spacious combined lounge & dining area opening to sunny balcony
- Bright and tidy kitchen with electric cooking
- Generous bedroom with built-in-robe
- Tidy bathroom
- Shared laundry
- Allocated car space
Available date: 22/01/2022
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on the website
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10/13 Riverview Street, West Ryde. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.