10/12-16 Chelsea Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4344874
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished, studio apartment close to everything
Experience the cosmopolitan lifestyle with this studio apartment in one of Redfern's finest locations. Situated one block from the corner of Cleveland and Bourke Street, you are just minutes from Centennial Park, Waterloo village, public transport and the CBD.
* Kitchen w/ c/stone benches, s/steel apps
* Washing machine/tumble dryer provided
* Neat and well-maintained toilet/bathroom
* Generous sized bedroom, quiet position
* Large windows allowing natural lighting
* Boutique, sec. building w/ intercom acc.
* Sought after location, cul-de-sac position
* Buses to Circular Quay and Bondi at door
* Moments to local cafes and restaurants
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10/12-16 Chelsea Street, Redfern. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.