10/10 Short Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4374593
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern Studio in Prime Location
This tidy self-contained studio is tucked away on a quiet tree-lined street and located at the rear of the property has become available for rent in Glebe. Ideally situated within walking distance to a variety of vibrant cafes, shopping precincts and local restaurants. The University of Sydney is located close by, while buses to Central, Bondi and Maroubra are just around the corner.
- Tiled flooring throughout for easy care living
- Generous low-maintenance living space
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage
- Ensuite style bathroom with shower recess only
- Shared coin operated laundry facilities available
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Elliott Lacey on 8752 4519 or 0419 656 435.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/10 Short Street, Forest Lodge, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Forest Lodge.