10/1-3 Concord Place,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4160602
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 10.00-10.15AM
Situated in a modern complex with well-maintained grounds, this recently renovated apartment offers space and comfort in a prime position.
Just a short stroll to Victoria Rd only moments from Gladesville shopping village, cafes, parks, schools and public transport.
- Renovated kitchen with a sizeable pantry and stainless-steel appliances including
gas cooking and dishwasher
- Defined living and dining area open onto a large entertainer's balcony
- Two good-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- The master bedroom includes a renovated en-suite
- Full main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Internal laundry and secure basement parking with lock-up garage
- Recently painted throughout, updated flooring, blinds and lighting
Available date: 7th Dec 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Please refer to open inspection times on the website
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10/1-3 Concord Place, Gladesville.