10/1-25 Adelaide Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2021
Rent ID: 2501919
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate, contemporary and spacious throughout
Situated in a security building on a leafy Cul-de-sac this north facing apartment has quality finishes throughout
- Double bedroom with two built-in wardrobes
- Designer quartz stone kitchen with Smeg appliances and drawer dishwasher
- Modern mosaic bathroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Quality marble flooring and high ceilings throughout apartment
- Spacious sun-drenched, north facing, timber-deck balcony with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
It is only a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and public transport in all directions. A must to inspect
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10/1-25 Adelaide Street, Surry Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.