10/750 Inkerman Road,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105609
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This spacious, private apartment has an abundance of natural light and is directly opposite Caulfield Park. It comprises of two generously proportioned bedroom with built in robes, large lounge room opening onto a private balcony, separate kitchen/meals area with gas top and dishwasher and bathroom with shower/bath with laundry facilities and separate toilet.
Other features include:
* Split system air-con in bedrooms
* Wall to wall carpets
* Security access,
* Secure off street remote controlled garage (1 car)
Directly opposite Caulfield Park, easy walking distance to Caulfield train station, Monash University and close proximity to a number of established shopping precincts.
Be quick as this one wont last long!!!
Rent: $400 pw
Please contact the agent for a private inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10/750 Inkerman Road, Caulfield North. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.