DEPOSIT TAKEN BY ZOOM REHow much could you borrow?
10/692-694 Victoria Road,
Ryde, NSW 2112
Rent ID: 4728859
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COSY TWO BEDROOMS APARTMENT | 10 MINUTES WALK TO RYDE SHOPPING CENTRE
What we have on offer is a two bedrooms double brick, comfortably updated unit located within a 10-minute walk to the Top Ryde Shopping Centre and is close to local schools (including Ryde Public School and St Charles Catholic School), shops, cafes, and parklands. Buses to West Ryde Train Station, City, Chatswood, and Parramatta.
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobe to master.
* Timber flooring throughout living area.
* Modern bathroom with bathtub.
* Neutral kitchen with breakfast bar and ample storage space.
* Security Building surrounded by greenery.
* Peaceful balcony overlooking courtyard.
* One car space.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Walk to everything from 10/692-694 Victoria Road, Ryde. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.