$550 plus one week free rent
10/684-686 Victoria Road,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4085918
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION: SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2020 BETWEEN 09:30 - 09:45 AM
- Modern two bedroom apartment set at rear of complex in a security building.
- Quiet apartment located at the rear of the building facing Gladstone Avenue.
- Two spacious sized bedrooms with built-ins to both.
- Main bathroom with bath plus en-suite to main bedroom.
- Large combined lounge and dining room with study nook.
- Quality SMEG stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, dishwasher and Ceaser stone benches
- Good sized balcony with a pleasant outlook.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Single lock-up garage, lift, security intercom.
- Located within easy access to Top Ryde Shopping Centre, local transport and other local amenities.
To start an application visit: https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitenorthryde
** To View the virtual tour for this property please see the link below**
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
10/684-686 Victoria Road, Ryde, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ryde.