10/499 Plenty Road,
Preston, VIC 3072
$1,043 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4236074
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Student Accommodation at its best!
Semi- furnished studio comprising of a self contained kitchen with electric stove. A combined spacious lounge and bedroom with heating, cooling & tiled bathroom. Added features include: bar fridge, microwave, bed, bedside table, bedside lamp, computer desk, bookcase, LCD TV, washing machine & availability to high speed internet access. All situated in the heart of Preston with tram stop at your door, High street shops, Preston Market, Preston library and N.M.I.T within walking distance. GAS AND WATER BILLS Included
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10/499 Plenty Road, Preston, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Preston.