10/349 Old Canterbury Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th May 2021
Rent ID: 4389610
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM UNIT, TICKS ALL THE BOXES!
This Renovated apartment situated within a quiet and friendly complex won't last long! Featuring a spacious tiled lounge and dining area leading to a sunny balcony and 2 spacious bedrooms with a built in wardrobe to the main bedroom.
- 2 bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobe to both bedrooms
- Near new laminated flooring in both bedrooms
- Combined lounge and dining areas with tiled flooring throughout
- Good condition separate kitchen
- Near new painting throughout
- Near new blinds and light fittings
- Convenient spacious internal laundry
- Sunny balcony
- Lock up garage
- Great location within walking distance to Hurlstone Park RSL, Yeo Park, local eateries and just approximately 15 minutes walk to Hurlstone Park station.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR INSPECTION!
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Dulwich Hill? 10/349 Old Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.