10/325 Orrong Road,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4278196
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern apartment in a convenient location
Solid-brick, comfortable and conveniently located, this apartment is a worthy winner for someone looking to settle in St Kilda East. The low maintenance lifestyle begins in this first floor apartment comprising:
- Light living room featuring large windows
- Neat kitchen enhanced by a Chef freestanding oven, generous cabinetry and room for a meals table
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Generous bathroom with shower over bath neat vanity
- Floating floorboards
- Contemporary colour scheme
- Communal laundry facilities in block
- Communal parking at back of the block
Located in a matchless position, metres walk to shopping, delicious cafes, transport and a multitude of amenities, this fabulous apartment will not last long. Get in touch today.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10/325 Orrong Road, St Kilda East.