10/268 Redbank Plains Road,
Bellbird Park, QLD 4300
$1,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3788563
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This property is within Walking distance to Local shops, gym, schools and public transport.
*** No Pets ***
* 2 Bedrooms with built in robes
* Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
* Separate dining
* Separate carpeted Lounge
* Reverse cycle Air-con to Living area
* Ceiling Fan to Lounge and Main Bedroom
* Internal Laundry
* Single lock up Garage with internal access
* Fenced rear courtyard
To register a viewing and start your application visit: https://app.snug.com/apply/RHGoodna
PLEASE NOTE - if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
PLEASE NOTE - we do not accept 1Form applications.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellbird Park
Lifestyle in Bellbird Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bellbird Park? 10/268 Redbank Plains Road, Bellbird Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.