10/183 Broome Street,
Cottesloe, WA 6011
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4327498
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WAKE UP TO OCEAN VIEWS
Such a beautiful unit in such an ideal location is hard to find! Grab your towel and walk to the the world famous Cottesloe Beach.
Set in a quiet contemporary style complex this two bedroom one bathroom third floor unit boast polished engineered floorboards and a recently renovated kitchen with gas top stove and Bosch dishwasher. The bathroom has also been recently renovated in a clean and contemporary style.
- Two Bedrooms with beige carpet
- Communal laundry downstairs
- Balcony ocean views
- Unallocated parking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in the living area
- No pets allowed
- No storage room
450m Approx. to IGA Cottesloe
190m Approx. to Grant Marine Park
300m Approx. to Grant Street Beach
550m Approx. to The Blue Duck Cafe
1km Approx. to Grant Street Train Station
This property will not last long; contact Renouf Real Estate on 9385 1890. For Further information please send me an email at email@example.com.
Note: You must view the property before applying!
1 Car port
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cottesloe
Lifestyle in Cottesloe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Cottesloe is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10/183 Broome Street, Cottesloe.