10/170 Labouchere Road,
Como, WA 6152
$14,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2063471
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom Townhouse
Ways that you can view our rental properties during COIVD-19
1. Virtual 3D Tour - Dont want to miss out? Click on the link https://asset-reports.captur3d.io/view/empire-estate-agents/10-170-labouchere-rd-como-wa-6152-australia and view this property using our online virtual tour by following the link, in your own time utilising the floor plan, dollhouse features and take measurements of rooms.
2. Book in a virtual appointment with a FaceTime Call. We will book this in with you like a regular viewing appointment and it will be one on one and you can ask questions with our Property Manager along the way as we take you through a personal walk through
3. Apply instantly from the comfort of your own home! You can submit your application via 1form using the inspection code Empire01. Dont delay, simply head to www.1form.com to get started now.
4. Physical Viewing - The successful applicant will be shown through the property for a private viewing and lease sign up.
Dont miss out on this 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom two storey townhouse. Located in a quiet complex this perfectly position home has had a face lift with new floorings (excluding tiled areas) and blinds throughout this home will place you within arms reach of everything you will both need and want when selecting a place to live including Comer reserve, local shops including Preston Street IGA and Como Primary School and only approximately 6 kms into the Perth CBD.
What more could you want?
Features of this home include
- 3 Bedroom all with built in robes
- 1 Bathroom upstairs with separate toilet
- Additional downstairs toilet/powder room
- Gas bayonet point to open plan living
- Gas stovetop and dishwasher to kitchen
- Evaporative ducted cooling upstairs
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Fully secure, easy maintainable rear courtyard
- Storage shed
- 1x Undercover allocated car bay
Available now. Pets Considered.
Como is an established suburb just 6 kilometres south of the Perth CBD, bound by the Canning and Swan Rivers.
Parks and reserves are a dominant aspect of the Como landscape, as is the Como Hotel and a variety of bars, cafes and restaurants along the Canning Highway. Como is also home to Collier Park Golf Course, an international standard 27-hole course.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Como
Lifestyle in Como
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 10/170 Labouchere Road, Como is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how