10/162 Oberon Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101614
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated two bedroom apartment with balcony & parking!
Offering a convenient beachside lifestyle, this spacious two bedroom apartment is situated at the rear of a boutique block. Enjoy access to a large sunny backyard, perfectly positioned only a short stroll to Coogee Beach, parks, cafés, restaurants and transport.
- Freshly painted, new carpet throughout
- Spacious lounge/dining, sunny balcony
- Stylish kitchen, stone bench tops, dishwasher
- Two generously sized bedrooms, built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom, bathtub, internal laundry off kitchen
- Allocated undercover parking space
- Access to large sunny backyard
Viewings as advertised or by appointment.
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
10/162 Oberon Street, Coogee, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Coogee.