10/154 Glenayr Avenue,
Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1555200
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary Studio Apartment
This studio apartment located approximately 600m from iconic Bondi Beach presents beautifully with an Easterly aspect and boutique shops and cafes literally at your door. It has an over-sized undercover balcony and no road noise.
It's one of the best apartments in the building as it is at the back!!!
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel "SMEG" appliances, gas cooktop "Fisher & Paykel" Dish drawer, ever-popular stone bench top and glass splash back.
* Great size balcony and commercial Bi-fold doors open up to create the perfect entertaining space.
* Plenty of natural light and stone flooring combine to create a stylish ambiance.
* Brand new timber decking
* Freshly painted throughout
* New lighting throughout
* New curtains
* New bathroom mirror
With reverse-cycle air-conditioning, built-in robes, internal laundry and much more, this high-end executive style apartment offers the perfect Bondi lifestyle.
For further information please do not hesitate in calling Scott O'Connor ph. 0405 579 601 or Mark Gilden ph. 0412 616 556.
* Get in touch for a private appointment!!!
** Note the apartment is unfurnished. It comes with a bed mattress, dishwasher & clothes dryer
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bondi Beach
Lifestyle in Bondi Beach
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10/154 Glenayr Avenue, Bondi Beach before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.