10/149 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4331533
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An Immaculate apartment close to Centennial Park and Equestrian Centre
Enjoy a fabulous lifestyle moments to Centennial Park and the Entertainment Quarter in this immaculately presented apartment peacefully positioned at the southern end of Cook Road close to Centennial Parklands and Centennial Equestrian centre. The apartment is filled with sunshine yet peacefully private. It offers modern amenities being tiled and carpeted throughout with modern & neutral tones. It sits in a well-maintained building with lovely district views. Oxford Street provides a quick bus service to both Bondi's famous beach and the city.
- Large main bedroom with a large amount of wardrobe storage
- Close to Sydney's famous major sports stadiums & Fox entertainment centre
- Walking distance to cosmopolitan Oxford Street, trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Balcony off lounge room offering peaceful district views.
- 1 x car space for off street parking
- Storage cage included in lease agreement
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances, bathroom with shower over bath and space for washing machine
- Metres to the sweeping grounds of magnificent Centennial Park
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Centennial Park? 10/149 Cook Road, Centennial Park could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.