10/140 Ernest Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4370587
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unbeatably Central, Leafy Cosmopolitan Living Awaits!
**** APPLICATION APPROVED **** DEPOSIT TAKEN ****
Inspection Time: As Advertised, please contact agent
Lease Period: 12 Months Preferred
Pets: Considered on Application
Available: 17th April 2020
Parking: Single Undercover Parking
Application: Apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
Superbly central to the heart of Crows Nest and its neighbouring suburbs, this welcoming one-bedroom security apartment is peacefully positioned at the back of a low-rise block of just fifteen.
Enjoying a leafy easterly outlook, the combined lounge and dining space spills out to a relaxing balcony. The practically appointed kitchen also delights in the surrounding greenery whilst plush grey carpets unites the living area and bedroom.
Located for lifestyle, stroll to vibrant Willoughby Road cafes in mere minutes along with Cammeray shops, St Leonards Park and the attractions of nearby Neutral Bay and North Sydney. Perfect for the commuter, express city buses are literally footsteps away in addition to speedy Harbour Bridge approaches.
- Morning sun warming the balcony and combined lounge and dining room
- Functional kitchen featuring an Omega oven, ample storage and two sinks
- Double bedroom with mirrored built-ins adjoining the light-filled bathroom
- Renovated bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Handy 1st-floor position toward the rear of the building, security intercom
- Undercover parking, external storage space, linen press and laundry space
- 500m walk to Crows Nest cafes and a 650m walk to Stockland Cammeray
- Short travel time into the CBD, stroll into North Sydney CBD
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
SAMUEL PETROU - 0466 155 915
Apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10/140 Ernest Street, Crows Nest. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.