10/120 Indooroopilly Road,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4223376
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious unit with air-conditioning in Taringa!
Centrally located in beautiful leafy Taringa, this neat and tidy two bedroom unit boasts a fantastic balcony accessible from the living area and master bedrooms.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Good-sized balcony with private outlook and views of Mt Coot-tha.
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robe and private ensuite.
- Additional bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and generously sized built in study area.
- Family sized main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Quiet and secure complex with intercom and visitor parking.
- Secure/undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Short walk to Perrin Park and local schools
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Taringa comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 10/120 Indooroopilly Road, Taringa today!