10/106 Norton Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4445275
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Renovated & Updated - Family Sized Townhouse
Located in a secure, gated townhouse complex in sought after Upper Mount Gravatt and within minutes walk to public transport, local schools and Westfield Garden City, this property has all your family could need.
Recently painted, new plush pile carpet, new floating floorboards, new window furnishings and security screens on all the doors and windows are just a few of the quality fittings included with this home.
- The large open plan living, dining and kitchen room
- Kitchen with oversized pantry, plenty of storage, new oven and dishwasher
- The single garage with automatic door and internal access
- Internal laundry with room for a top or front loader washing machine
- Powder room (third toilet)
- Low maintenance courtyard with 4 established vegetable garden beds ready to plant in
- The master with ensuite bathroom, luxurious walk in robe, private balcony, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Bedroom two with ceiling fan and walk in robe
- Bedroom three with ceiling fan, built in robe and views of the Dennis Webb Park behind the complex
- The family sized main bathroom with seperate toilet
Pets will NOT be considered at this property/complex.
PLEASE NOTE: FACEBOOK LIVE OPENS WILL BE HELD IN JULY, IF A TENANT IS NOT SECURED BEFORE THIS TIME.
To view a Facebook Live Open:
Step 1- Like the New Stage Property Facebook page, link to our page below:
Step 2 Go to the Videos tab and find the live open for the property.
Step 3 Leave a comment inspected then submit an application via 1Form.
If you would like to APPLY for this property....
Go to 1form (link below) and complete the steps to apply:
Applications can be received any time, however cannot be processed until you have viewed the property either in person or on Facebook live.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Upper Mount Gravatt
Other houses in
Upper Mount Gravatt
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Upper Mount Gravatt? 10/106 Norton Street, Upper Mount Gravatt could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.