10/106 Mcleod Street,
Cairns City, QLD 4870
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 866263
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION, LIFESTYLE, CONVENIENCE - 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM FULLY AIR CONDITIONED TOP FLOOR APARTMENT IN CAIRNS CITY
Located in a small (only 10 units) secure gated complex, this beautifully presented, elevated top-floor CBD apartment has an inclusive layout with multiple protected patios that blur the lines between indoors and outdoors.
The property has been freshly painted throughout and features great position located so close to the city, and on the top floor at the back of the complex. The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom (main bathroom with spa), air conditioned throughout, tiled throughout. A balcony is off the living area, plus another from the main bedroom. Including security screens, patio, dishwasher & dryer, secure under cover parking with a storage room, and a lovely pool in complex. Views towards Munro Park from your large private balcony. Walking distance to Cairns Central, the Esplanade, shops and all amenities.
- Generous open plan living spaces with seamless integration of patios
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Stylish neutral décor throughout with tiled & carpet floors
- Master suite with walk in robe and access to patio
- Attractive and functional cyclone rated shutters
- Small secure complex with pool, BBQ, well kept gardens and parking
- Minutes to Munro Martin Park, the Aquarium, deli/cafes & medical centres
To arrange an inspection, please contact our office on 07 4037 9379.
Sorry, no pets.
Please note, property will be unfurnished.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cairns City
Lifestyle in Cairns City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cairns City? 10/106 Mcleod Street, Cairns City could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.