$300 pwHow much could you borrow?
10/102 O'connell Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4672885
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT ONLY MINUTS WALK TO PARRAMATTA + 1 WEEK FREE RENT
Perfectly positioned in the popular O'Connell Street, this apartment offers brand new carpets throughout. Located in a well maintained boutique complex with easy access to transport, including the upcoming light rail, Bankwest Stadium, local schools, shops and Parramatta CBD.
- New carpets and freshly painted
- Bright and airy interiors with a neutral colour scheme throughout
- Situated in a well maintained security complex with intercom
- Spacious loungeroom that flows seamlessly onto sunny balcony
- Neat & tidy eat in kitchen
- Both with built-ins, main with balcony access
- Neat & tidy bathroom
- Internal Laundry
- Lock up garage
- Moments to buses, short stroll to Church Street eateries, shops and trams.
Contact 9630 6666 for an inspection today!!
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in North Parramatta? 10/102 O'connell Street, North Parramatta could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.