$695/week - Furnished Two Level Penthouse!
10/100 The Esplanade,
Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th May 2020
Rent ID: 3048646
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Life at the Top! Two Levels of Luxury with Absolute Views
This is the one! Extended over two levels and lovingly fitted with quality furnishings and fixtures this spacious luxury penthouse features absolute ocean view across Rowes Bay to Magnetic Island and will provide for the most discerning executive tenant.
With views to Castle Hill the lower level includes two roomy bedrooms one with built in robe, one with walk in robe, both complete with queen beds. This main level also includes the main bathroom, kitchen, living areas and a large balcony.
Your modern kitchen features stone benchtops and plenty of cabinetry and storage space with high breakfast bar. Flow from the kitchen through your open plan living and dining areas and to the main balcony area. With highly sought after northern aspect you can enjoy a cold drink or entertain outdoors while taking in the ocean views and cool breezes.
But were leaving the best until last: Head up the polished wooden internal stairs to the ultimate master retreat! Once again with absolute ocean views, the entire top level is your spacious master suite inclusive of private lounge area, study, massive walk in robe and elegant ensuite.
Just walk in and unpack your bags and youre home. Complete with top of the line furniture and fixtures throughout including a mixture of both modern and timeless pieces such as exquisite leather lounges to living area and a specially commissioned heritage style wooden desk to the study.
This quiet yet central location is just 5 minutes from the CBD and is walking distance to beach, parks and the Rowes Bay convenience stores and coffee in one direction, or Kissing Point and The Strand in the other.
This is the life!
- Entire top level is your master suite inclusive of private lounge area, study, massive walk in robe and elegant ensuite - Absolute ocean views
- Quality furniture and fittings throughout
- Main bathroom includes spa
- Secure private remote lockable double garage and secure access to premises & lift lobby
- Private resort style pool and barbeque area on site
- Loads of storage and linen space
- Cool ocean breezes plus fans and split system air conditioning throughout
Available for private viewings. Call 4771 4773 today to arrange an inspection or book online right now.
**BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy. Simply click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION" or CONTACT AGENT links to access our booking system and choose a time to view the property that suits you!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belgian Gardens
Lifestyle in Belgian Gardens
Want to live in Belgian Gardens? 10/100 The Esplanade, Belgian Gardens could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how