1 Wagari Drive,
Baynton, WA 6714
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3605689
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beauty in Baynton
This property is beautifully finished with neutral colours throughout 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. All bedrooms have carpets, fans and split system air conditioning. The main living area is tiled and open plan living with a state of the art kitchen. Lane way access to the carport at the rear of the property.
Please note periodic lease prefered or short term lease may be negotiable.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baynton
Lifestyle in Baynton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Baynton with plenty of room to move. 1 Wagari Drive will be perfect for the growing family.