1 Underhill Road,
Mernda, VIC 3754
$2,050 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3687363
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Built Family Home
Consisting of four generous bedrooms with built in robes, an open plan kitchen and living with an island bench and abundant in natural light, alfresco dining area and low maintenance backyard, this newly built property is ideal for a family.
Quietly located in the Mernda Rise Estate, it is only a short drive to recently completed Mernda Station, Gilson College and Mernda Junction Town Centre.
- Four bedrooms with robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Kitchen fitted with new appliances
- Double garage with internal access
- Separate laundry
- Alfresco dining area
- Theatre room
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mernda
Lifestyle in Mernda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1 Underhill Road, Mernda before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how