1 Turner Street,
Sandy Bay, TAS 7005
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4248385
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated City Cottage
This property is situated in a prime location off Fitzroy Place in a small no-through street which is within walking distance of all the conveniences that Sandy Bay, the Hobart CBD, Salamanca and South Hobart have to offer.
- Two bedrooms, both of similar size
- Recently renovated kitchen, including gas cook top, fridge and dishwasher
- Lounge room heated by a gas heater
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Sun room at rear of property
- Courtyard plus low maintenance backyard with garden shed
- Carport with roller door access
Available from February 5th for a preferred initial lease term of twelve months, for potentially long term tenants - (negotiable).
1 x cat may be considered on application. No dogs permitted.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandy Bay
Lifestyle in Sandy Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1 Turner Street, Sandy Bay. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.