1 Trafalgar Court,
Strathpine, QLD 4500
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117849
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Relax in the Spa!
This well presented, good sized family home is set in a quiet, family friendly street on a large corner block with side access. What more could you ask forexcept maybe a spa..well you got it.
- Open plan living, with Cardiff air
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Separate carpeted lounge
- Master bedroom with ensuite and robe
- All other bedrooms have built-ins
- Ceiling fans through-out
- Main bathroom with separate bath
- Double lock up garage
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Side access
- Large low maintenance yard on a corner block
- Tenant responsible for all water use
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months.
- Outside pet considered on application.
Add in the fact that it is located within an easy walk to Local Primary and short drive to High Schools, and Bus Services. Is only minutes from the train Station and the Central Business Precinct in Strathpine - this home has to be on your must see list!!!
***HOW TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY OUR PROCEDURE***
1. BEFORE booking an inspection, you MUST submit a tenancy application form. Please log on our website to complete our online form ezyAPP: https://www.solutionsproperty.com.au/home/for-rent/ezyapp/
2. Processing takes about 2 business days
3. If your application passes our checks and you are Short-Listed, we will send you an invitation via a special link to book your personal inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathpine
Lifestyle in Strathpine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1 Trafalgar Court, Strathpine, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Strathpine.