1 Torres Close,
Ashtonfield, NSW 2323
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th September 2021
Rent ID: 4573528
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Location at its Finest"
Regional Enquiries - Inspections are on a 1 on 1 basis, please contact agent for your individual nominated time slot for Saturday 25th September 10:00am to 11:00am. No access granted without pre registration.
Sydney/Blue Mountains Enquiries - Please call or email for virtual inspections only.
PLEASE READ: In line with current COVID-19 restrictions, we are conducting inspections with people ONLY from regional NSW or local to Maitland LGA on a one on one basis. However, you are acknowledging that you are not currently or have not recently experienced flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days and you have not been in contact with a known case of COVID-19. If you believe any of these conditions may apply to you, please DO NOT inspect any properties with LJ Hooker Maitland, If you have any questions about these restrictions, visit health.gov.au.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Open plan lounge/dining room with air-conditioning
- Polished timber floorboards
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath & toilet
- Good size kitchen with electric appliances & loads of cupboard space for storage
- Fully fenced corner block with established gardens
- Detached double garage with external access
- Pets considered upon application
- Located close to Hunter Valley Grammar School, Ashtonfield Public School, Maitland Private Hospital & Greenhills Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Highway
- Photos not to be relied upon
Disclaimer: The photos indicating the condition of the advertised property may or may not be an exact reflection of the current condition of the property. If you have any concerns please contact the office to confirm this prior to any inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashtonfield
Lifestyle in Ashtonfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1 Torres Close, Ashtonfield. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.