1 Thea Court,
Morayfield, QLD 4506
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2919082
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PETS WELCOME - FIRE PLACE - AIR CON - WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?
Quiet neighbourhood - no through road you will find this great 4 bedroom family home. Still very close to Morayfield Shopping Centre and all amenities.
- 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned living area with an open fireplace
- Separate dining room off modern kitchen
- Kitchen has electric upright
- Internal laundry
- Fully fenced yard
- Single carport
- Garden Shed
***IMPORTANT MUST READ****
*You must register to confirm your attendance for advertised open times. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to inspections.
If there are no registered attendees for an inspection, that particular inspection will be canceled - so please phone 07 5495 7337 to register.
*We would also suggest that before the inspection, you do a drive past' of the property to ascertain the suitability of the area.
*After enquiring on the property you will receive an email with ways on how to put in an application on the property and we will notify you by email or sms of when open homes become available.
*All Pets upon application
*Length of lease negotiable upon approval of application.
*Please feel free to put in an application pending an inspection.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morayfield
Lifestyle in Morayfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Morayfield? 1 Thea Court, Morayfield could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how