1 St James Place,
Narellan, NSW 2567
Rent ID: 4702378
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This lovely 3 bedroom home heading up a quiet cul-de-sac is a must see!
The large family friendly corner block boasts the following:
- Large living/dining area with split system air conditioning. Plenty of natural light & bi-fold doors leading out onto the undercover decked entertainment area.
- Good sized open plan kitchen with island bench, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances & servery windows.
- 3 bedrooms. All with built in mirrored robes & ceiling fans.
- Updated spacious bathroom. Free standing bath. Rainfall shower rose.
- Timber floorboards through out.
- An abundance of natural light.
- Outdoor laundry with second toilet.
- Large rear yard. Under cover decked area perfect for relaxing & watching the kids play in the backyard.
- Garden shed, solar hot water system, rain water tank & drive through carport.
Close proximity to Narellan Town Centre, local library & schools.
OPEN HOME CONDITIONS: ALL PERSONS WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR DETAILS UPON ARRIVAL AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN ACCESS BEING DENIED.
PLEASE NOTE - Our office does not accept 1Form applications. You must view the property with a representative from our office before you can obtain an application form.
PLEASE NOTE - Please contact our office on the day of scheduled open houses to confirm that the appointment will be going ahead as the time and date may change without notice.
PLEASE NOTE- Availability dates are an approximation and are subject to change.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narellan
Lifestyle in Narellan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Narellan? 1 St James Place, Narellan could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.